Your photos should be the bait that lures in hungry buyers, but the title and description are equally as important, they are what lets buyers know what they’re in for.
- Give a concise summary of your drop, be sure to include the number of servings/size, and anything else important.
- If your drop is introductory, special or time specific make it clear in the description. For example:
- “LUNAR NEW YEAR SPECIAL - MINI PANDAN SANDO PAIR”
- “DELLI EXCLUSIVE - Turmeric & Kaffir Lime Leaf Kombucha (6 pack)”
- “Introductory offer: 6 mixed Iberican tinned fish boxes”
- Keep your descriptions detailed and clear. Your title should have summed up the drop, so now the description should be where you add the details.
- Think about adding the story behind your product, how it's produced, what ingredients you’ve used and where they’re from, you could also add information around suggested servings or even short recipes to help buyers understand what they can do with it!